The Three Sisters (corn, beans, and squash) are a traditional crop to many Indigenous nations. The traditional Three Sisters Garden forms an ecosystem by creating a community of plants and animals with beneficial relationships between the three plants- each plant helps the others grow. This is a form of companion planting. Known as the "sustainers of life," many Indigenous communities consider corn, beans and squash to be special gifts from the Creator. The well-being of each crop is believed to be protected by one of the Three Sister Spirits.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
• Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20 kg)
• Dual handles made from 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
• Blank product components sourced from China
3 Sisters Beadwork Tote bag